NAS Asustor Lockerstor AS6504 CPU Intel Atom C3538, 8GB DDR4, 2x 2.5GbE, 4 khay ổ cứng
All New Hardware – Same Great Case
- Intel Atom C3538 Quad-Core Server CPU
- 8GB DDR4-2133 SO-DIMM – 30% faster than DDR3
- Dual Intel 2.5-Gigabit Ethernet ports – Supports up to 5 Gbps under Link Aggregation
- PCIe slot for 10-Gigabit Ethernet cards
- Supports USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A
360° Backup solution and enterprise virtualization application
- MyArchive cold storage backups
- Snapshot Center, Cloud Backup Center, DataSync Center
- Complete iSCSI/IP-SAN and NFS support
- VMware, Citrix and Hyper-V ready
- Supports Virtualization and Docker apps
Cost-effective 2.5GbE 1U Rackmount Server
A thin 1U rack 2.5GbE server providing stable performance and four bays for expandable and easy SATA storage. The Lockerstor 4RS and 4RD bring expandability by bringing PCI Express capabilities, creating one of the most flexible and lightweight solutions for small businesses.
Enterprise Grade Quad-Core Intel Atom CPU and DDR4 RAM
Equipped with the new Quad-Core Intel Atom C3538 that is clocked at 2.1GHz and combined with more than 8GB of DDR4 RAM makes for an ultra-fast, ultra-smooth file sharing experience for your office.
The Lockerstor RD has complete backup and safety mechanisms by including dual backup power supplies for safety while including four Ethernet ports for additional performance and redundancy. Two Gigabit and two 2.5-Gigabit Ethernet ports adorn the rear of the NAS, ensuring that everyone can access their files quickly and efficiently. The Lockerstor RD makes no sacrifices by ensuring zero downtime if a port or power supply is offline.
“Find Me” Function and Service Light for Server Rooms
In enterprise environments, storage devices are commonly placed together in a server room. In order to allow administrators to quickly find the NAS from among many servers the Lockerstor 4RS/RD(1U) provides a dedicated button on front panel. When this button is pressed, the LED service light on the rear panel of the NAS will light up. ASUSTOR also offers the mobile NAS management app, AiMaster which provides the exclusive Find Me function. When Find Me is activated, the system status light on the front of the NAS will flash and the system buzzer will sound, helping users to quickly find the NAS.
The ASUSTOR Lockerstor 4RD rackmount series prepares you for the needs of tomorrow. PCIe expansion enables 10-Gigabit Ethernet can be installed to increase performance and expandability. Combine the Ethernet ports and connect to a 2.5-Gigabit Ethernet switch to take advantage of extreme speeds. Break free from restrictions with the Lockerstor 4RD.
Efficient, Redundant and Powerful
The Lockerstor 4RD contains four Ethernet ports. Two are Gigabit and two are 2.5-Gigabit Ethernet. Combine the two 2.5-Gigabit Ethernet ports to increase performance and redundancy. Link aggregation increases performance to up to 5 gbps while also ensuring zero downtime in the event of one port going offline.
Expand your storage space
A professional grade NAS needs to be equipped with a diverse array of expansion functionality. In addition to the 4 drive bays, we have also included 4 USB 3.2 ports, allowing you to create a tailored storage space for both your work and entertainment needs.
24/7 Reliability and Durability
All ASUSTOR NAS are designed for and are suitable for 24/7 use. ASUSTOR NAS devices have also undergone rigorous tests, such as drop tests and burn tests to test durability in extreme conditions. Heatsinks were added to sensitive components to dissipate heat, helping to maintain the longevity of the device.
Protected From the Inside and Out
Protect your data from loss, damage and attacks with the Lockerstor. A Lockerstor is better protected by running the Linux-based ADM, employing a built-in firewall, ClamAV Antivirus, MyArchive and ADM’s various backup tools help protect ransomware even better.
Network Attack Protection
- ADM Defender
Secure Data Transmission
- VPN connection
- SSL certificate connection
- Automatic logout
- MyArchive offline backup
- AES-256 folder encryption
- Antivirus software – ClamAV
- File/folder/app isolation
- 2-Step Verification
- Wake-on-LAN (WOL)
The ASUSTOR NAS provides enterprise-class hardware and software and is compatible with VMware, Citrix, Hyper-V virtual storage environments. iSCSI/IP-SAN and NFS support allow it to seamless integrate with existing IT environments, providing an optimal and cost-effective storage solution.
Exclusive MyArchive Cold Backup Technology
Unlimited Capacity Expansion
MyArchive cold storage technology turns NAS hard drives into removable storage archive drives. Directly insert a MyArchive hard drive into a free bay inside your NAS to easily access, backup and share terabytes of content.
Virtual Applications with Linux Center
ASUSTOR NAS users can now run the native Linux® system on their NAS, enjoying the rich variety of Linux® apps. Linux Center features easy installation without extra configurations. It effectively turns the NAS into a computer with unlimited possibilities.
File Editing and Project Collaboration
Nextcloud and OnlyOffice make collaborating on projects easier than ever by creating a cloud office suite for offices to work on documents, spreadsheets, presentations and more.
Cross-Platform Multi-User Access
Protected From Ransomware
The Lockerstor comes with the most up-to-date version of ADM to help protect against ransomware attacks. Snapshot Center and Btrfs provide the ability to efficiently create snapshots to protect and easily restore lost data. Other security features found on the Lockerstor are the ability to create one or more replacement administrator accounts, a firewall by ADM Defender that features blacklists and whitelists, the ability to change default ports, disable SSH and Terminal to prevent remote attacks. MyArchive cold storage hard drive security can also be increased by implementing AES 256bit encryption.
ASUSTOR EZ Sync
ASUSTOR EZ Sync Learn more about this
- All new UI. Simpler and easier to operate. View NAS information quickly.
- More complete settings – offering detailed folder lists. Easily select folders and files not in a folder.
- Notifications for abnormal status
- Support 2-step verification increase account safety.
- Improve NAS connecting and file sync system stability for better user experience.
Snapshot Center is a new feature for ASUSTOR NAS devices to utilize Btrfs and iSCSI volumes to take snapshots of the information inside a NAS. Snapshot Center supports up to 256 snapshots of a volume and can be done every five minutes, creating a backup that can be restored easily if data is damaged or lost.
MyArchive now supports Btrfs and snapshots. Btrfs for MyArchive supports snapshots and version history to help protect against accidental deletions or modifications.
Cloud Backup Center
Cloud Backup Center brings support for various business cloud services including, but not limited to Backblaze B2, Baidu Cloud, IBM Cloud, Rackspace Cloud Files, Microsoft Azure Blob Storage and Alibaba Cloud. Control your data with instant and scheduled backups as well as using Cloud Backup Center to create a hybrid cloud that keeps your data online and offline, keeping your data protected.
DataSync Center combines multiple cloud services into a single app. DataSync Center includes, but is not limited to Google Drive, Dropbox and OneDrive and supports multitasking as well as multiple accounts. Control your data with instant and scheduled backups as well as using Cloud Backup Center to create a hybrid cloud that keeps your data online and offline, keeping your data protected.
5 Steps 60 Sec
- Start quick installation wizard
- Automatic camera search
- Add cameras with just one click
- Configure video format
- Configure recording schedule
ASUSTOR’s exclusive EZ-Connect technology allows you to connect to your NAS from anywhere with your Android or iOS device to securely access, download, upload and share files and information. ASUSTOR mobile apps securely protect your privacy and data by requiring passwords in order to protect your privacy and data. You can also make use of HTTPS connections for even more added security.
Portainer – Easy Docker Deployments
Even more possibilities for ADM with Portainer for Docker images. With thousands of images, Portainer can download and deploy more types of programs than ever before. Portainer is incredibly user friendly and employs a graphical interface to make docker images easier to deploy than ever.
Comprehensive Backup Solutions
ASUSTOR’s comprehensive backup solution provides more than twelve backup options, including, but not limited to Amazon S3, Dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive. ASUSTOR Backup Plan for Windows as well as Time Machine for macOS provide easy backups for desktop and laptops while MyArchive removable hard drives provide long term storage. Btrfs is now supported and with Snapshot Center, can take snapshots of your information in the event of unintentional modification. Restore previous versions easily with Snapshot Center.
1. Transfer mobile data to NAS
2. Computer data to NAS
3. NAS local backup
4. Public cloud and NAS data backup
5. NAS to NAS
6. NAS backup to external device
Unleash the unlimited potential of ASUSTOR NAS. The applications that come pre-installed with each ASUSTOR NAS device are just the beginning. At your convenience, you can browse through and download any applications that pique your interest from App Central. Whether your interests lie in business, website construction or even digital home entertainment, App Central has got you covered. With over 200 unique Apps, App Central provides you with the boundless variety of applications that you require to satisfy your digital lifestyle needs. Explore the unlimited potential of ASUSTOR NAS devices while creating a personalized NAS device for yourself.
First-Class Product Warranty
All ASUSTOR NAS products come with a 3-year warranty. ASUSTOR continues to make customer service a priority in providing the highest standard of after-sales service and technical support.
- CPU Model: Intel ATOM C3538
- CPU Architecture: x64 64-bit
- CPU Frequency: Quad-Core 2.1GHz
- Memory: 8GB SO-DIMM DDR4 Compatibility
- Memory Module Pre-installed: 8GB (1 x 8GB)
- Total Memory Slots: 4
- Memory Expandable up to: 128GB (4x 32GB) Installation Guide Support mixed capacity
- Flash Memory: 8GB eMMC
- HDD: 4 x SATA3 6Gb/s 3.5″/2.5″ HDD/SSD Compatibility
- Maximum Internal Raw Capacity: 72 TB (18 TB HDD X 4, Capacity may vary by RAID types)
- Maximum Drive Bays with Expansion Unit: 20
- Maximum Raw Capacity with Expansion Units: 360 TB (18 TB HDD X 20, Capacity may vary by RAID types)
- Expansion: USB 3.2 Gen 1 x4
- Network: Gigabit Ethernet (1G/100M) x 2; 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet (2.5G/1G/100M) x 2
- PCIe Expansion Slots: PCIe Expansion Slots: PCIe 3.0 x8 slot (black, x4 link)
- HDMI Output: N/A
- System Fan: 40mm x 2
- Power Supply Unit / Adapter: AS6504RS: 250W x1 / AS6504RD: 250W x2 / AS6504RS x1 / AS6504RD x2
- Input Power Voltage: 100V to 240V AC
- Redundant power supply
- Service LED Indicator
- Certification: FCC, CE, VCCI, BSMI, C-TICK, KCC, BIS
- Power Consumption: AS6504RS: 47.7W (Operation) 28.4W (Disk Hibernation); AS6504RD: 65W (Operation) 42.4W (Disk Hibernation);
- Noise Level-
- Operation Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% RH
Size and Weight
- Size: 44(H) x 439(W) x 515(D) mm
- Weight: AS6504RS: 7.85kg / 17.27 lbs; AS6504RD: 9.3 kg / 20.46 lbs Package Contents